|Builder||Endeavour Yacht Corp. (USA)|
|Lying||St Maarten (Dutch Side)|
|Fuel capacity||2,045.5 ltr (450.0 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Water capacity||1,136.4 ltr (250.0 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||295.5 ltr (65.0 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x diesel 66hp|
|Engine make and model||4SH HTBE (1989)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
Engine Hours Unknown
|Underwater profile||Wing Keel|
|Total # of berths||3|
|No. of double berths||2|
|No. of single berths||1|
|Air conditioning||2 Air conditioning Units|
|Heads||2 heads (Electric)|
3 burner propane Stove
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
3 burner propane Stove
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
This vessel ready and waiting for the right person to restore her to former glory. De-masted during hurricane Irma (but not submerged), this comfortable fast passage maker needs some rigging and a facelift.
This is the private owner version with the main cabin aft, a V-cabin in the bow and another 2 berth cabin, starboard side, mid-ships.
Below decks, the boat is completely live-able on shore power.
The current owner provides the following information for the prospective buyer to consider:
* Engine/Steering are functional. Vessel is able to navigate under power.
* 4 Sails are included. These have been assessed by a local sailmaker and a condition report is available for each. All sails are reported as being in good working order.
* Bow and Stern Cabin are in good shape and quite liveable.
* Air-conditioning is functional
* Lighting and electrical functional
* Heads/Showers, plumbing all in good working order
* Galley, fridge, freezer, stove all in operation
The To Do items...
* Mast, Boom, Rigging, Stanchions, Dodger, Bimini need replacing. Quotation from local reputable shipwright is available on request.
* Generator needs repairs
* Starboard electric outlets need re-wiring
* Midship A/C non-functional
* No Cockpit Navigation or instruments
* Various other minor repairs
The boat is to be sold as is. The owner is motivated to sell.
How long have you owned the boat for?
Why are you selling her?
Moving on to new projects
Where have you sailed her?
Standing at dock since purchase